This year’s theme song to be “It’s your boy” by SSDW 2021 ambassador Micro (Def Tech)!
Learn the steps to the song from a dance class video by a Smokey Joe’s Café choreographer, record your moves and post the video!
- Film yourself dancing the special choreography for the theme song “It’s your boy.”
Anyone can take part, regardless of age, gender, place of residence, or dance experience.
- Upload your video to Instagram or TikTok with the hashtags # SSDW2021, #It’s your boy, #Micro, and #Itrieddancing.
- We recommend you post your video to Instagram Reels.
- Cannot be added to an Instagram Story.
- You can also post to your Instagram feed, in which case please download the track yourself before filming.
- Part of your video will be used in the footage of “DANCE WITH music in SHIBUYA” to be streamed starting Monday, November 22.
- Video posting period: Wednesday, October 20 – Wednesday, November 10, 2021.
*The program is subject to change.
Shibuya StreetDance Week office (5MEDIT Incorporated)
TEL: 03-6450-3670（10:00-17:00 except Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays)
Monday, November 22 - Sunday, November 28 2021
Arts Council Tokyo (Tokyo Metropolitan Foundation for History and Culture), Shibuya StreetDance Week Executive Committee
- Co-organized by
- Supported by and in cooperation with
Tokyo Metropolitan Government
- Supported by
Tokyo Metropolitan Park Association, Shibuya City Board of Education, Future Design Shibuya, General Incorporated Association, General Foundation Shibuya tourism organizations, The Tokyo Chamber of Commerce and Industry Shibuya Chapter, Harajuku-Omotesando Merchant Association
- Cooperated by
in the house Co., Ltd., DANCERS COLLECTION, OC STUDIO DAIKANYAMA