Here and there in Kiyosumi-shirakawa–colorful MOT events of all kinds! Over 20 years have passed since Museum of Contemporary Art Tokyo (MOT) first opened. In that time, the Kiyosumi-shirakawa a...
Arts Council Tokyo (Tokyo Metropolitan Foundation for History and Culture) offers short programs in which foreign visitors can easily experience the traditional culture at tourist attractions in Tokyo...
- 2019/11/12 Tokyo Tokyo FESTIVAL Special 13 "Light and Sound Installation 'Coded Field'" Press Invitation
- 2019/10/28 New Concept "Ueno, a Global Capital of Culture" to hold "UENOYES2019 'FLOATING NOMAD'"
- 2019/10/16 Tokyo Tokyo FESTIVAL Special 13 "Light and Sound Installation 'Coded Field'" Participation Application Is Now Open
- 2019/10/15 Coverage Request for Tokyo Grand Tea Ceremony 2019 at Hama-rikyu Gardens
- 2019/10/11 【Event Cancellation and Ticket Refund Announcement】“Noh theater in the garden -Experience Japanese Beauty in an Urban Beauty-” on October 12