Here and there in Kiyosumi-shirakawa–colorful MOT events of all kinds! Over 20 years have passed since Museum of Contemporary Art Tokyo (MOT) first opened. In that time, the Kiyosumi-shirakawa a...
Arts Council Tokyo (Tokyo Metropolitan Foundation for History and Culture) offers short programs in which foreign visitors can easily experience the traditional culture at tourist attractions in Tokyo...
- 2021/08/31 Tokyo Tokyo FESTIVAL Special 13 - Bringing Tokyo to Life through Culture this Summer!
- 2021/08/26 Postponement of “Roppongi Art Night 2021” in September
- 2021/08/16 Tokyo Tokyo FESTIVAL Special 13 “masayume” again: an existing person's face above Tokyo!
- 2021/07/29 Tokyo Tokyo FESTIVAL Special 13 “masayume”: Gigantic Face Floated in the Tokyo Sky
- 2021/07/16 Announcement of the Opening of Tokyo Tokyo FESTIVAL Special 13 "TOKYO SENTO Festival 2020"