The Premium Concert series presents performances by orchestras in local towns.
This popular concert series places importance on interaction with local people, presenting ensemble and orchestra performances at various locations in the Tama area and Tokyo’s offshore islands.
Everyone from children to adults can easily enjoy classical music at these performances, which are all free of charge.
Conductor: Toshiaki Umeda
Orchestra: Tokyo Metropolitan Symphony Orchestra
Host: Satoshi Asaoka
Mitsuya Imai: Fanfare of the Tokyo Games (1964)
Mozart: “The Marriage of Figaro” Overture K.492
Mendelssohn: “Fingal’s Cave” Overture op.26
Mendelssohn: Symphony No.4 “Italian” A major Op.90
*Try out the string instruments before the performance (Numbered tickets will be distributed.).
Please apply by either online form or reply-paid postcard.
Please apply using the form here.
How to fill out your reply-paid postcard
Postcard to be sent (front):
Premium Concert In Hamura Office
1F, Kyoei Bldg., 2-13-9 Nihonbashi kakigaracho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103-0014
Postcard to be sent (back):
(1) Name, address, telephone number of applicant
(2) Number of people accompanying applicant (up to 3 including applicant)
(3) Names of all persons accompanying applicant
Postcard to be returned (front):
Applicant’s address, name
Postcard to be returned (back):
*Visitors in wheelchairs should specify the number of wheelchairs.
Admission is limited to a total of three people, including accompanying person(s).
*If there is a problem with your application such as insufficient postage paid in stamps on your postcard, your application will become invalid. Please note we are not able to notify you if postage is insufficient.
*Your personal information will be handled with strict security and used only for the Premium Concert lottery and winner announcement.
– To be decided by lottery if oversubscribed.
– Applications are only valid for one application either by online form or reply-paid postcard.
– Children under 4 will not be admitted.
– Childcare services will be provided for this concert (2,000 yen per child aged 1 or over)
– Details may be changed or canceled due to unavoidable circumstances.
– Parking space is limited, so please use public transportation.
– This event will be photographed and/or video recorded for archival and related promotional purposes.
Friday, April 10, 2020 (postmark date)
*The deadline for applications by online form is 18:00 on April 10.
*The deadline for applications by reply-paid postcard is a postmark date of April 10.
Notification of results
*Applications by online form: only successful applicants will be notified by postcard.
*Applications by reply-paid postcard: all applicants whether successful or not will be notified of the results by return postcard.
Results due to be sent out:
Thursday, April 16 2020
Premium Concert in Fussa Office
TEL: 03-3669-8551 (weekdays, 10:00 – 18:00)
Tuesday, May 12 2020, 19:00 (Doors open at 18:20, End at 20:10)