Concert for One Family is a new style of concert aimed at whole individual families, with one musician playing for your family alone and enriching your family memories. Your family is sure to enjoy this immersive musical experience.
Piano: Yusuke Takahashi (1st place, and Audience Award, The 10th Tokyo Music Competition 2012)
Violin: Kairi Hirasawa (assistant concertmaster, Yamagata Symphony Orchestra)
Marimba: Tsugumi Muneishi (graduate of Geigeki Wind Orchestra Academy)
Saxaphone: Masahiro Kusaka (graduate of Geigeki Wind Orchestra Academy), others
– The performers are different for each concert and will be announced on the day of each performance.
– We are unable to accept nominations for performers or requests for songs.
On sale from 10:00 Saturday, April 3 2021
3,000 yen (tax included) per performance.
– Please pay at the door on the day of the performance (cash only)
– Admission age: 0 years old and older
– Children aged below 1 will be included in the head count
– Applications from groups as well as families possible
– Up to 6 people per group will be permitted at a time
If you have not arrived 10 minutes before the start of each performance, we will contact you using the emergency contact information provided by you at the time of application. Please note if we are unable to reach you, your reservation will be canceled.
– If the number of advance reservations reaches capacity, standby tickets will be available on the day in front of Atelier East from 15 minutes before the start of each performance. Available only if the person who made the reservation does not show up.
– Details are subject to change depending on the circumstances.
Tokyo Metropolitan Art Space Box Office (by phone or at the counter)
*Reservations can be accepted until one day prior to each performance date.
・Tokyo Metropolitan Theatre Box Office
TEL: 0570-010-296 (10:00-19:00 except closing days)
*Cannot be used with certain telephones
Business hours: 10:00-19:00 except closing days
Tokyo Metropolitan Theatre Box Office
(10:00-19:00 except when theater is closed)
Monday, May 3 – Wednesday, May 5 2021
11:00, 12:00, 13:00, 14:00, 15:00, 16:00
*Admission will open 15 minutes prior to the performance
*Duration: About 20 minutes (No intermission)