In 2013, Tokyo Bunka Kaikan launched an independent Music Education Program in collaboration with the Portuguese music facility Casa da Música.
In the “Workshop Leader Education Program,” participants work in small groups and produce and present workshops under the guidance of Casa da Música workshop leaders.
This is a training program which offers experience in practical implementation that cannot be learned in the classroom alone.
(1) Friday, July 15 – Tuesday, July 19
Basic lessons for workshop leaders (lectures and practical lessons)
(2) Wednesday, July 20 – Wednesday, October 5 Workshop production activities
(3) Thursday, October 6 – Monday (holiday), October 10
Public presentation of selected workshop productions
*Instructors from Casa da Música will come to Japan in the periods of (1) and (3).
(1) Nationality: Any (able to communicate in Japanese)
(2) Place of residence: Japan
(3) Age: 18 or over (as of April 1, 2016)
(4) Artists (musicians, dancers, etc.), teaching staff, students, and people interested in the activities of music workshop leaders
*Participants who play musical instruments are expected to bring their own instruments.
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan, Project Planning Section
5-45 Ueno-Koen, Taito-ku, Tokyo 110-8716
TEL:03-3828-2111 (Weekdays, 10:00 – 17:00)