In a joint effort designed to highlight the captivating appeal of Tokyo culture from a wide variety of different angles, “Tokyo Creative Weeks” (TCW) will be held for five weeks from October 1 (Tue.) ...
“Culture and Social Innovation: Tokyo Conference 2013 Cultural Perspectives in Re-thinking Economics” Event Details Finalized. Please confirm additional details in the press release below. Press Relea...
Please confirm additional details in the press release below. Press Release PDF［171KB］ Yearly Line up for 2013 PDF［416KB］
Tokyo Creative Weeks (TCW) will be held over a 22-day period, from Wednesday, October 10 to Wednesday, October 31, 2012. This year we are expanding the event period to 22 days, from last year’s...
A press release on the lineup of major projects in FY2012 was distributed on Monday, July 2. This year the Tokyo Culture Creation Project will continue actively disseminating Tokyo culture to Japan an...
- Arts Council Tokyo Public Relations
Please also use the contact form.Contact Form for Press
- 2022/10/19 Coverage Request for Tokyo Grand Tea Ceremony 2022
- 2022/10/03 Announcement: Participants (Talents) and Experts Announced for TALENTS TOKYO 2022, 9 projects selected for the “NEXT MASTERS SUPPORT PROGRAM”, an initiative to support the alumni
- 2022/08/30 Tokyo Grand Tea Ceremony 2022 to be held for the first time in three years
- 2022/08/26 Roppongi Art Night 2022 announces its entire program line-up slated for September
- 2022/06/28 Roppongi Art Night 2022: This Year's Theme and Main Program Artist Were Announced