The “Tokyo Artpoint Project” will conduct various programs that are the fruit of their continuing efforts through this fiscal year. Please confirm additional details in the press release below. Press ...
“Kids/Youth” programs -offering outstanding cultural experiences to children will be held. Please confirm additional details in the press release below. Press Release PDF［4.1MB］
In a joint effort designed to highlight the captivating appeal of Tokyo culture from a wide variety of different angles, “Tokyo Creative Weeks” (TCW) will be held for five weeks from October 1 (Tue.) ...
“Culture and Social Innovation: Tokyo Conference 2013 Cultural Perspectives in Re-thinking Economics” Event Details Finalized. Please confirm additional details in the press release below. Press Relea...
Please confirm additional details in the press release below. Press Release PDF［171KB］ Yearly Line up for 2013 PDF［416KB］
Tokyo Creative Weeks (TCW) will be held over a 22-day period, from Wednesday, October 10 to Wednesday, October 31, 2012. This year we are expanding the event period to 22 days, from last year’s...
A press release on the lineup of major projects in FY2012 was distributed on Monday, July 2. This year the Tokyo Culture Creation Project will continue actively disseminating Tokyo culture to Japan an...
- Arts Council Tokyo Public Relations
Please also use the contact form.Contact Form for Press
- 2021/09/30 Announcement: TALENTS TOKYO 2021 participants (Talents) and Experts Announced, 10 projects selected for the “NEXT MASTERS SUPPORT PROGRAM”
- 2021/08/31 Tokyo Tokyo FESTIVAL Special 13 - Bringing Tokyo to Life through Culture this Summer!
- 2021/08/26 Postponement of “Roppongi Art Night 2021” in September
- 2021/08/16 Tokyo Tokyo FESTIVAL Special 13 “masayume” again: an existing person's face above Tokyo!
- 2021/07/29 Tokyo Tokyo FESTIVAL Special 13 “masayume”: Gigantic Face Floated in the Tokyo Sky