On "The Public": From Berlin
Having been granted a sabbatical by my employer, I’ve been living in Berli...
A Fresh Look at the Value of Grants
I get the impression that, for some reason, grants are no longer considered to b...
What can we achieve beyond 2020 with the cultural program?
―"If you want legacy, then you have to plan for it"
There are five years to go until the 2020 Olympic and Paralympic Games in Tokyo....
Towards the Promotion of Cooperation between the Public and Private Sectors
I have always said that it is creation that is important, not consumption. The i...
Chairman, Tokyo Council for the Arts
Excerpt from Speech at Forum on Official Launch of Arts Council Tokyo (Tokyo Bu...
- 2021/03/29 Tokyo – Coronavirus, Year One Tadasu Takamine
- 2021/03/24 Creating for the stage under COVID-19 Kako Yamaguchi
- 2021/02/05 A dystopian future and well-being Ai Hasegawa
- 2021/01/28 A world we can envisage through the pictorializing of listening Junko Shimizu
- 2021/01/13 The future of arts and culture-driven well-being Dominique Chen