The Meaning of “Impact of Investment in the Arts and Culture”
It seems we now live in “an age when people make money from the arts and culture...
Human Resource Development in the Arts: Expertise and Complexity
Human resources development in the arts, at least in the old days, primarily mea...
Arts Pro Bono: A New Concept to Meet New Needs (2)
Spreading the Arts Pro Bono Model
In my previous column, “The Potential for Arts Pro Bono: Will it Lead to Innovat...
Arts Pro Bono: A New Concept to Meet New Needs
The Potential for Arts Pro Bono: Will it Lead to Innovation in Arts and Culture Organizations?
Are you familiar with the term “pro bono”? It comes from the Latin pro bono publ...
The Appeal of Tokyo’s Culture
The appeal of Tokyo’s culture lies in its breadth, its openness, and its sheer ...
Philanthropic Grants in the Run-up to 2020
In my previous column, I questioned whether there was sufficient recognition of ...
On "The Public": From Tokyo
In my last column, “On ‘The Public’: From Berlin“, I wro...
On universality and individuality
The office where I work is on the 21st floor of a high-rise building in Tokyo. Y...
The Topographic Study of Tokyo
須弥山も 五岳も富士も 一同に どつととわらふ 春はきにけり All at once, Mount Meru, the Five Great Mounta...
- 2021/03/29 Tokyo – Coronavirus, Year One Tadasu Takamine
- 2021/03/24 Creating for the stage under COVID-19 Kako Yamaguchi
- 2021/02/05 A dystopian future and well-being Ai Hasegawa
- 2021/01/28 A world we can envisage through the pictorializing of listening Junko Shimizu
- 2021/01/13 The future of arts and culture-driven well-being Dominique Chen