Have a gorgeous time with celebrated artists surrounded by “miraculous acoustics” at Recital Hall.
Piano: NODAIRA Ichiro
Violin: HORI Masafumi
Cello: TSUTSUMI Tsuyoshi
BEETHOVEN: Violin Sonata No.5 in F major, Op.24 “Spring” (NODAIRA Ichiro, HORI Masafumi)
SCHUBERT: Arpeggione Sonata in a minor, D821 (NODAIRA Ichiro, TSUTSUMI Tsuyoshi)
BEETHOVEN: Piano Trio No.7 in B-flat major, Op.97 “Archduke” (NODAIRA Ichiro, HORI Masafumi, TSUTSUMI Tsuyoshi)
[Tickets on sale from Saturday, August 21 2021]
S 5,500 yen
A 4,400 yen
B 2,750 yen
Under-26s 1,100 yen (The price applies to all seat categories. Valid ID required.)
*All seats reserved. Tax included.
*Seat B and Under-26s tickets are only available at the Tokyo Bunka Kaikan Box Office.
*The ticket sales for Series Packages for 5 complete performances, which were initially announced, have been suspended. Only single performance tickets are available.
*The tickets will be on sale by following the guidelines and other regulations set by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government. Please note that the ticket sales including those for the additional tickets are subject to suspension depending on the restriction of the seating capacity and the sales situation.
*Pre-school children are not allowed to attend this concert.
*Child care service is available. (Reservation and fee required. A limited number of children is accepted.)
Event Child Care Service: Mother’s 0120-788-222
Reservation must be made by 17:00 on Friday, November 12
*The program is subject to change under certain circumstances.
・Tokyo Bunka Kaikan Box Office
Please follow the below measures to help prevent the COVID-19 spread. Your understanding and cooperation are much appreciated.
– We ask you not to come to the venue if you seem to have symptoms such as a fever, cough, sneezing, sore throat, or simply not feeling well.
– Wear a face mask to cover your nose and mouth. Please show consideration for fellow audience members.
– Strictly follow the precautions against infectious diseases such as the cough etiquette and washing and disinfecting your hands frequently.
– Our staff members conduct temperature screening with thermal imaging cameras for all those who are entering the venue. If you have a fever of 37.5°C/99.5°F or higher, you are not allowed to enter the venue.
– No beverage is sold in the Recital Hall area.
– Show your ticket to the usher. Then tear off the stub by yourself and put it in the box.
– We do not hand out program leaflets and such printed materials. Please pick them up by yourself from specific areas.
– The cloakroom is closed except for large luggage.
– We do not accept flowers and gifts for the artists. Nor can you give them directly to the artists.
– Allow enough time to get into the venue.
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan Box Office