At the Tokyo Bunka Kaikan, we have been presenting the Afternoon Concert series as part of “Tokyo Networking Initiative” to create a bond between our audience and young artists. Such purpose has been realized in liaison with other cultural facilities and art institutions supporting young musicians. Enjoy the spirited performances of young artists who will lead the future of the classical music world.
Triton Arts Network/Dai-Ichi Seimei Hall
String Quartet of the alumni from the Outreach Seminar
Violin: SUZUKI Yumi
Violin: YAMAMOTO Yuri
Viola: OMORI Yuki
Cello: IZUMI Keiko
Tokyo Metropolitan Theatre
Euphonium-Tuba Quartet from the Geigeki Orchestra Academy for Wind
Euphonium: SATO Yuumi
Euphonium: KAWANO Satoko
Tuba: YANANOSE Riku
Tuba: SHIMA Keisuke *Finalist of Brass section at the 12th Tokyo Music Competition
String Quartet, Quartet Re NADA from the Suntory Hall Chamber Music Academy
Violin: MAEDA Hina *1st prize and Audience Award of String section at the 18th Tokyo Music Competition
Violin: FUKUDA Asako *1st prize of String section at the 19th Tokyo Music Competition
Viola: OTA Kohei
Cello: SUGAI Eito
Singers from the Suntory Hall Opera Academy
Soprano: SAKODA Miho *2nd prize of Voice section at the 13th Tokyo Music Competition
Tenor: ISHII Motoki
Piano: KOTOUDA Miyuki (co-performer, member of Coaching Faculty)
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan
The Tokyo Music Competition prizewinners
Flute: TAKIMOTO Misato *1st prize of Wind section at the 17th Tokyo Music Competition
Piano: IGARASHI Kaoruko
KORNGOLD: from String Quartet No.2 in E-flat major, Op.26
CRESPO: from 3 Milongas
HAYDN: String Quartet in D major, Op.64-5, Hob.III:63 “The Lark”
PUCCINI: from La Bohème, Act 1
POULENC: Sonata for Flute and Piano, FP164
[Tickets on sale from Saturday, November 13 2021]
Reserved Seats 1,650yen
* The tickets will be on sale by following the guidelines and other regulations set by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government. Please note that the ticket sales are subject to suspension depending on the restriction of the seating capacity and the sales situation.
* The frontmost row is the row C.
* On the ticket sales starting date, the tickets will be on sale at full capacity.
– Tokyo Bunka Kaikan Box Office
TEL: 03-5685-0650 (Operator 10:00-18:00 except when the theater is closed)
* The program is subject to change under certain circumstances.
* Pre-school children are not allowed to attend this recital.
* Child care service is available. (Reservation and fee required. A limited number of children is accepted.)
Event Child Care Service: Mother’s 0120-788-222
Reservation must be made by Friday, February 18 2022 17:00.
Please follow the below measures to help prevent the COVID-19 spread. Your understanding and cooperation are much appreciated.
– We ask you not to come to the venue if you seem to have symptoms such as a fever, cough, sneezing, sore throat, or simply not feeling well.
– Wear a face mask to cover your nose and mouth. Please show consideration for fellow audience members.
– Strictly follow the precautions against infectious diseases such as the cough etiquette and washing and disinfecting your hands frequently.
– Our staff members conduct temperature screening with thermal imaging cameras for all those who are entering the venue. If you have a fever of 37.5°C/99.5°F or higher, you are not allowed to enter the venue.
– No beverage is sold in the Recital Hall area.
– Show your ticket to the usher. Then tear off the stub by yourself and put it in the box.
– We do not hand out program leaflets and such printed materials. Please pick them up by yourself from specific areas.
– The cloakroom is closed except for large luggage.
– We do not accept flowers and gifts for the artists. Nor can you give them directly to the artists.
– Allow enough time to get into the venue.
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan, Production Section