TOMINAGA Aiko *1st prize of Piano section at the 6th Tokyo Music Competition
YODA Masanobu *2nd prize of String section at the 4th Tokyo Music Competition
OGAWA Kyoko *1st prize and Audience Award of String section at the 10th Tokyo Music Competition
SHINOHARA Yuna *2nd prize of String section at the 11th Tokyo Music Competition
SEKI Tomotaka *1st prize of String section at the 16th Tokyo Music Competition
MAEDA Hina *1st prize and Audience Award of String section at the 18th Tokyo Music Competition
YOSHIE Mio *3rd prize of String section at the 12th Tokyo Music Competition
TAHARA Ayako *1st prize and Audience Award of String section at the 11th Tokyo Music Competition
WATANABE Chiharu *3rd prize of String section at the 2nd Tokyo Music Competition
SASANUMA Tatsuki *2nd prize of String section at the 12th Tokyo Music Competition
SHIRAI Nanako *3rd prize of String section at the 13th Tokyo Music Competition
KAJIKAWA Maho *3rd prize of Wind section at the 11th Tokyo Music Competition
TAKIMOTO Misato *1st prize of Wind section at the 17th Tokyo Music Competition
SOEDA Shinnosuke *2nd prize and Audience Award of Wind section at the 13th Tokyo Music Competition
YOSHIMURA Yumi *3rd prize of Wind section at the 9th Tokyo Music Competition
KOHAN Istvan *1st prize and Audience Award of Wind section at the 11th Tokyo Music Competition
Alessandro BEVERARI *1st prize of Wind section at the 15th Tokyo Music Competition
KAKINUMA Asami *3rd prize of Wind section at the 13th Tokyo Music Competition
SUZUKI Kazunari *1st prize of Wind section at the 13th Tokyo Music Competition
HAMAJI Kaname * 2nd prize of Brass section at the 8th Tokyo Music Competition
YANAGIYA Makoto *3rd prize and Audience Award of Brass section at the 18th Tokyo Music Competition
TADA Shotaro *1st prize and Audience Award of Brass section at the 8th Tokyo Music Competition
MORIOKA Mio *3rd prize and Audience Award of Brass section at the 12th Tokyo Music Competition
BEETHOVEN: Overture to Die Geschopfe des Prometheus
SCHUMANN: Piano Concerto in a minor, Op.54
BEETHOVEN: Symphony No.2 in D major, Op.36
[Tickets on sale from Saturday, August 21 2021]
Reserved Seats 3,300yen Under-26s 1,100yen
* Tickets for Under-26s are only available at the Tokyo Bunka Kaikan Box Office. Valid ID required.
* The tickets will be on sale by following the guidelines and other regulations set by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government. Please note that the ticket sales are subject to suspension depending on the restriction of the seating capacity and the sales situation.
* The frontmost row is the row A.
* On the ticket sales starting date, the tickets will be on sale at full seating capacity.
* The program is subject to change under certain circumstances.
* Pre-school children are not allowed to attend this concert.
*Child care service is available. (Reservation and fee required. A limited number of children is accepted.)
Event Child Care Service: Mother’s 0120-788-222
Reservation must be made by 17:00 on Friday, November 19 2021
・Tokyo Bunka Kaikan Ticket Service
TEL: 03-5685-0650 (Operator 10:00-18:00 except when the theater is closed)
Please follow the below measures to help prevent the COVID-19 spread. Your understanding and cooperation are much appreciated.
– We ask you not to come to the venue if you seem to have symptoms such as a fever, cough, sneezing, sore throat, or simply not feeling well.
– Wear a face mask to cover your nose and mouth. Please show consideration for fellow audience members.
– Strictly follow the precautions against infectious diseases such as the cough etiquette and washing and disinfecting your hands frequently.
– Our staff members conduct temperature screening with thermal imaging cameras for all those who are entering the venue. If you have a fever of 37.5°C/99.5°F or higher, you are not allowed to enter the venue.
– No beverage is sold in the Recital Hall area.
– Show your ticket to the usher. Then tear off the stub by yourself and put it in the box.
– We do not hand out program leaflets and such printed materials. Please pick them up by yourself from specific areas.
– The cloakroom is closed except for large luggage.
– We do not accept flowers and gifts for the artists. Nor can you give them directly to the artists.
– Allow enough time to get into the venue.
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan Ticket Service