Have a gorgeous time with celebrated artists surrounded by “miraculous acoustics” at Recital Hall.
* The program and the performance date of Vol.5 have been changed as below from the initial announcement.
Oboe & English Horn: Hansjörg SCHELLENBERGER
Harp: Margit-Anna SÜß
C.P.E.BACH: Sonata in g minor, Wq.135 for Oboe and Harp
C.P.E.BACH: Sonata in G major, Wq.139 for Harp Solo
J.S.BACH: Partita in g minor, BWV1013 for Oboe Solo
J.S.BACH: Sonata in E-flat major, BWV1031 for Oboe and Harp
BRITTEN: 6 metamorphoses after Ovid, Op.49 for Oboe Solo
SAINT-SAËNS: Sonata in D major, Op.166 for Oboe and Harp
FAURÉ: Impromptu No.6 in D-flat major, Op.86 for Harp Solo
PASCULLI: Omaggio a Bellini for English Horn and Harp
[Tickets on sale from Saturday, December 4 2021]
S 5,500 yen
A 4,400 yen
B 2,750 yen
Under-26s 1,100 yen (The price applies to all seat categories. Valid ID required.)
*All seats reserved. Tax included.
*Seat B and Under-26s tickets are only available at the Tokyo Bunka Kaikan Box Office.
*The ticket sales for Series Packages for 5 complete performances, which were initially announced, have been suspended. Only single performance tickets are available.
*The tickets are on sale by following the guidelines and other regulations set by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government. Please note that the ticket sales are subject to suspension depending on the restriction of the seating capacity and the sales situation.
*The frontmost row is the row A.
*On the ticket sales starting date, the tickets will be on sale at full seating capacity.
*Pre-school children are not allowed to attend this concert.
*Child care service is available. (Reservation and fee required. A limited number of children is accepted.)
Event Child Care Service: Mother’s 0120-788-222
Reservation must be made by 17:00 on Friday, February 25 2022
*The program is subject to change under certain circumstances.
・Tokyo Bunka Kaikan Box Office
Please follow the below measures to help prevent the COVID-19 spread. Your understanding and cooperation are much appreciated.
– We ask you not to come to the venue if you seem to have symptoms such as a fever, cough, sneezing, sore throat, or simply not feeling well.
– Wear a face mask to cover your nose and mouth. Please show consideration for fellow audience members.
– Strictly follow the precautions against infectious diseases such as the cough etiquette and washing and disinfecting your hands frequently.
– Our staff members conduct temperature screening with thermal imaging cameras for all those who are entering the venue. If you have a fever of 37.5°C/99.5°F or higher, you are not allowed to enter the venue.
– No beverage is sold in the Recital Hall area.
– Show your ticket to the usher. Then tear off the stub by yourself and put it in the box.
– We do not hand out program leaflets and such printed materials. Please pick them up by yourself from specific areas.
– The cloakroom is closed except for large luggage.
– We do not accept flowers and gifts for the artists. Nor can you give them directly to the artists.
– Allow enough time to get into the venue.
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan Box Office