In response to great praise for the Cello Edition held last year, we have set up the Clarinet Edition this year.
What kind of instrument is a clarinet? How does it sound? How do you play it?
Get absorbed in the sound and the performance of various types of clarinets!
Age 4-8 with caregivers
60 per class *First-come, first-served basis
KAMEI Yuto *2nd prize (Top prize) and Audience Award of Wind section at the 19th Tokyo Music Competition
Free General Admission (Advanced application required)
Saturday, October 9 – Thursday, November 11 2021
Nishitokyo City Hoya Komorebi Hall +81-42-421-2323 (9:00-17:00)
* Only available by telephone.
* Regarding the seating allocation for this performance, every other seat will be kept unoccupied in a checkerboard pattern.
* This workshop is conducted only in Japanese.
* The program is subject to change under certain circumstances.
* Children aged from 0 month to 3 years are not admitted.
Nishitokyo City Hoya Komorebi Hall
Sunday, November 14 2021
11:00-11:45 (Open 10:30)
13:00-13:45 (Open 12:30)