* The Shining Series Vol.10 has been changed as below from the initial announcement.
Violin: HATTORI Moné
Piano: MIMATA Akiko
TCHAIKOVSKY: Valse-Scherzo in C major, Op.34
SZYMANOWSKI: Mythes, Op.30-No.1 “La fontaine d’Arethuse”
RAVEL: Sonata for Violin and Piano in G major
TCHAIKOVSKY: Sérénade mélancolique, Op.26
FRANCK: Sonata for Violin and Piano in A major
* The information has been changed as above from the initial announcement.
[Tickets on sale from Saturday, November 13 2021]
Reserved Seats 3,300yen Under-26s 1,100yen
* Tickets for Under-26s are only available at the Tokyo Bunka Kaikan Box Office. Valid ID required.
* The tickets will be on sale by following the guidelines and other regulations set by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government. Please note that the ticket sales are subject to suspension depending on the restriction of the seating capacity and the sales situation.
* The frontmost row is the row A.
* On the ticket sales starting date, the tickets will be on sale at full seating capacity.
* The program is subject to change under certain circumstances.
* Pre-school children are not allowed to attend this concert.
*Child care service is available. (Reservation and fee required. A limited number of children is accepted.)
Event Child Care Service: Mother’s 0120-788-222
Reservation must be made by 17:00 on Wednesday, February 16 2022
・Tokyo Bunka Kaikan Ticket Service
TEL: 03-5685-0650 (Operator 10:00-18:00 except when the theater is closed)
Please follow the below measures to help prevent the COVID-19 spread. Your understanding and cooperation are much appreciated.
– We ask you not to come to the venue if you seem to have symptoms such as a fever, cough, sneezing, sore throat, or simply not feeling well.
– Wear a face mask to cover your nose and mouth. Please show consideration for fellow audience members.
– Strictly follow the precautions against infectious diseases such as the cough etiquette and washing and disinfecting your hands frequently.
– Our staff members conduct temperature screening with thermal imaging cameras for all those who are entering the venue. If you have a fever of 37.5°C/99.5°F or higher, you are not allowed to enter the venue.
– No beverage is sold in the Recital Hall area.
– Show your ticket to the usher. Then tear off the stub by yourself and put it in the box.
– We do not hand out program leaflets and such printed materials. Please pick them up by yourself from specific areas.
– The cloakroom is closed except for large luggage.
– We do not accept flowers and gifts for the artists. Nor can you give them directly to the artists.
– Allow enough time to get into the venue.
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan, Production Section