Have you ever looked for any showcases providing opportunities to experience various accessible devices for music appreciation upon introducing those devices for your music events?
Here is one for you to experience two devices: “Bodysonic” (Pioneer Corporation), which provides you with physical sensation from sound converted into vibration, and “MobileConnect” (Sennheiser Japan K.K.), an assistive listening solution you can operate on your smartphone. You will experience them along with the live performance by emerging musicians.
There are a growing need and increasing attention for activities which spotlight the diversity in the arts in recent years. Such movement introduced legislation for promoting art activities for people with disabilities.
At the Tokyo Bunka Kaikan, we provide performing arts production crew with opportunities for information sharing and networking, collaborating with various business organizations. These opportunities are aimed to develop art management personnel who can run socially diverse art activities with higher qualities, and to help cultural facilities and institutions organize fulfilling activities.
– Introduction demo of the devices by their company staff members
– Device experiencing *The participants will attend the performance by turns, divided into groups.
– Q & A session
* Please bring earphones that can be used with your own smartphone (wired earphones are recommended).
* If you are using a hearing aid, please bring a smartphone with an earphone jack (3.5mm stereo mini) or a smartphone and a conversion adapter that allows you to connect your smartphone to the earphone jack (3.5mm stereo mini).
* Please do not be exceedingly late or only participate in partial sessions.
* If you wish to attend the actual concert of “Tokyo Bunka Kaikan Relaxed Performance” (14:00-15:00), please purchase the ticket in advance (1,100yen).
– Body-sensible acoustic device “Bodysonic” (Provided by Pioneer Corporation/The link is only in Japanese.)
– Assistive Listening System “MobileConnect” (Provided by Sennheiser Japan K.K. and FURUNO SYSTEMS Co., Ltd.)
* Please note:
MobileConnect is compatible with telecoil-equipped hearing aids (usable with hearing loop) and digital hearing aids with T-setting. It is not compatible with hearing aids that work with FM and infrared systems.
Performing arts production crew personnel
Personnel of cultural facilities and organizations
and more from such fields
approx. 25 (Advance application on a first-come, first-served basis)
*The form is only in Japanese.
Friday, September 24 – Sunday, October 31 2021
* First-come, first-served basis. The application will be closed once the application number reaches the limit.
* The program is conducted only in Japanese.
* Photography and video recording will occur during the session for our reports, publicity materials, and other communication tools including SNS.
* The program is subject to change under certain circumstances.
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan, Production Section